In collaboration with Rove and Near, U.S. Travel Association has created a National Council of Attractions and Experiences (NCAE) mobile insights dashboard that offers insights on visitation trends for U.S. Travel Association’s attraction and experience members across the country.
How to Participate:
Participation is open to NCAE members and is entirely voluntary.
- Create a drawn polygon indicating how to geofence the property or point of interest. Watch this easy tutorial or refer to this process document to learn how! Members are allowed a maximum of three (3) locations.
- Complete this form to upload your drawn polygon.
- The deadline to submit is March 17, 2023.
What data is covered?
The member exclusive dashboard provides a representative sample of daily mobile device visits including breakouts by:
- Date ranges (day, month, year)
- Tourist segments (local residents and domestic)
- Origin state
How frequently is the dashboard updated?
Data goes back to 2019 and is updated monthly.
How do I use the dashboard?
The dashboard is designed to serve as a leading indicator to help track the recovery of the attraction and experience segment of the travel industry.
Please click here for FAQ’s.
Questions or feedback? Please contact email@example.com.